Payment methods configuration
- PayU – Szybki przelew
- Płatność BLIK
- Płatność kartą
- PayU | Raty
- PayU | Płacę później
- Credit card (for foreign stores)
Note: on the payment method selection screen, the methods are arranged alphabetically and cannot be changed. In addition, you cannot change the letter case in the future. So once you save "Szybki Przelew", you can no longer change it to "Szybki przelew".
Create a manual payment method
- Log in as the store owner.
- From your Shopify admin, go to Settings > Payments.
- In the Manual payment methods section, click the Manual payment methods drop-down menu and select Create custom payment method.
- Enter the name of the payment method in the Custom payment method name field.
- In the Additional details field, enter any information you want to display next to the payment method at the checkout, for example:
Po kliknięciu "Zamawiam i płacę", nastąpi przekierowanie do serwisu PayU w celu dokonania bezpiecznej płatności.
- Leave the Payment instructions field empty.
- Click Activate.
Note: Shopify is currently having an error. To be able to add another payment method, refresh the page after creating it.
Note: If the PayU/Dotpay account does not have a given channel activated (e.g. cards or installments), such channel will not work until it is activated. In this case, after creating this payment method, deactivate it immediately until the channel becomes available.
Deactivate a manual payment method
You can deactivate it at any time to opt out of a particular type of manual payment method.
- Log-in as store owner.
- From your Shopify admin, go to Settings > Payment providers.
- In the Manual payment methods box in the Payment providers area, click Edit next to the manual payment method that you want to deactivate.
- Click the deactivate payment method button.
- Click the deactivate payment method button again to confirm.
After you deactivate a payment method, you can reactivate it at any time from the Manual payment methods drop-down menu in the Manual payments section.